In December of 1956 Al relocated from Memphis, Tennesse to Arab, Alabama due to a promotion and job transfer from Mallory Air Force Depot to Redstone Arsenal. Al had been preparing taxes in Memphis from 1954 to 1956, so he continued his side business after the move, starting up in January 1957. During 1957 and 1958 he ran the business out of his home.
During the following three years, he shared office space with a Real Estate Office on North Main Street. Mr. LaGrone built and occupied our current office building at 124 South Main Street in April 1962.