Week One of the 2018 Tax Filing Season
As of today, February 7th, we’ve filed 256 tax returns. That’s 8 more than this day last year.
I’m watching the reports we give the clients regarding the impact of the Trump Tax Plan on their projected outcomes for next year and here’s what I’m seeing:
- 7 out of 10 will realize tax savings next year
- 2 out of 10 are unaffected either way
- and 1 out of 10 will see a tax increase next year.
These statistics will surely change as the season progresses, because of the differences in the types of returns between early filers and late filers. Stay tuned!
News from Cook & Co. Tax Advisors at 124 South Main Street in Arab, Alabama. We are currently hiring. If you or someone you know is interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume.
Latest posts by Gregory J. Cook, EA, CPA (see all)
- Weather Related Closing - 03/19/2018
- Week Six Report of Ten Week Tax Season - 03/18/2018
- Interest Rates Increase for the Second Quarter of 2018 - 03/16/2018