Did You Buy, Sell or Refinance a Home in 2013?

hud-1-form_Page_1If you bought, sold or refinanced a home in 2013 there is a document we will need at tax filing time. It’s called a HUD-1 Form. The form is two pages, often it is on the front and back of a single piece of paper.

The HUD-1 Form has two columns on it, one for the buyer and one for the seller and provides a breakdown of the transaction. In the case of a refinance only the buyer column will have numbers. There are individual items we can extract from this document and use as tax deductions for you.


Gregory J. Cook, EA, CPA

Gregory J. Cook, EA, CPA

News and announcements from Cook & Co. Tax Advisors at 124 South Main Street in Arab, Alabama.
Gregory J. Cook, EA, CPA
Subscribe to our News!